Montepulciano - perl of the 16th century
The Hotel Adler Thermae is one of the best 5 star Spa Hotels in Italy with private natural thermal springs and is located between Montepulciano, Montalcino and Pienza.
From the Hotel Adler Thermae only a view minutes drive through the fantastic natural landscape of the Val d’Orica - UNESCO World Heritage- brings you to Montepulciano, where small shops with handcraft products and traditional Restaurants and Wine cellars invite you to buy and taste local products and of course the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano.
In the 16th century, Montepulciano became part of the Medici of Florence. In this period, numerous Renaissance palaces were build and the wine industry was born. Many of these palaces are still owned by private families, which are also famous wine producers. Coming back to the Hotel Adler Thermae immerse yourself in the hot thermal pool and cold-water pools and leave your thoughts to float in the poetic landscape of the surroundings.
At the hotel Adler Thermae, nature and architecture, Italian nonchalance and international luxury blend together to give a stylish and laid-back holiday atmosphere.
We look forward to welcoming you to our luxury hotel!
Contact us for more information.
Sorry ...... but this offer is currently not bookable.
Discover the most beautiful spots in Tuscany, the UNESCO World Heritage Sites Val d’Orcia, Pienza and Siena and the famous wine production zones of Montepulciano and Montalcino. Enjoy the unique ADLER AQUAE Water World and the lightness of being while relaxing in the flow of time.
- Visit of Montepulciano with Nobile wine tasting
- Visit of Montalcino and a Brunello winery with tasting
- Visit of the Renaissance jewel Pienza
- Visit of Siena, the town of the Palio, the famous historical horse racing
- 1 Olive Cream Massage
- 1 Relaxing bath in the Salt Grotto
ADLER “Culinarium” inclusive:
ADLER AQUAE inclusive:
- Big breakfast buffet until 11 a.m. with fresh juices, oven fresh bread and delicious bakery, eggs freshly prepared, big choice of tea, organic corner and much more
- Afternoon buffet with homemade cakes
- Typical Tuscan gourmet dinner of 4 to 5 courses and choice à la carte in our Open Air Restaurant, to go together with the best wines of the region
- 1000 m2 water world with indoor and outdoor thermal pool (36° C), half Olympic sports pool (26-28°C) with Wild River flowing channel
- Fascinating sauna world in a Travertincave
- Panoramic fitness and strength training center indoor and outdoor fitness area
- Varied daily fitness and sports program
- 200 km signposted and GPS supported walking paths and bike trails all over the UNESCO site Val d’Orcia
- Diversified and social program with trekking and cultural excursions
- Mountain bikes and e-bikes at disposal for free
- AKI Kids Club for the youngest over 4 years and Teen Lounge for teens
- Free internet access
- and the cordial hospitality of our team