UNESCO World Heritage Site Pienza
The Hotel Adler Thermae is the premier hotel near Pienza, the perfect city of the Renaissance period. The hotel boasts views of Pienza and is nestled in the beautiful and picturesque Tuscan countryside making it the ideal starting point for cultural and culinary excursions to Pienza, Montalcino or Siena. In addition to the soothing hot springs, a unique sauna park, the typical Tuscan gourmet cuisine in our open-air restaurant, you will also enjoy the warm support of our experienced staff who will pamper you after your strenuous excursions through Tuscany.
Enjoy the enchanting natural landscape around Pienza and visit the jewel of the Renaissance on foot or by bike along 200 kilometres of new, marked biking trails through the picturesque valley of Val d'Orcia - a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2004.
You will be accompanied daily by our English-speaking guide to the best places in Tuscany where you will be able to taste local specialities such as pecorino, olive oil, truffe, saffron, salumi and of course the best wines from the region. We will also visit the little town of Pienza with its cultural treasures.
We would be happy to send you a non-binding offer.
Sorry ...... but this offer is currently not bookable.
Discover the most beautiful spots in Tuscany, the UNESCO World Heritage Sites Val d’Orcia, Pienza and Siena and the famous wine production zones of Montepulciano and Montalcino. Enjoy the unique ADLER AQUAE Water World and the lightness of being while relaxing in the flow of time.
- Visit of Montepulciano with Nobile wine tasting
- Visit of Montalcino and a Brunello winery with tasting
- Visit of the Renaissance jewel Pienza
- Visit of Siena, the town of the Palio, the famous historical horse racing
- 1 Olive Cream Massage
- 1 Relaxing bath in the Salt Grotto
ADLER “Culinarium” inclusive:
ADLER AQUAE inclusive:
- Big breakfast buffet until 11 a.m. with fresh juices, oven fresh bread and delicious bakery, eggs freshly prepared, big choice of tea, organic corner and much more
- Afternoon buffet with homemade cakes
- Typical Tuscan gourmet dinner of 4 to 5 courses and choice à la carte in our Open Air Restaurant, to go together with the best wines of the region
- 1000 m2 water world with indoor and outdoor thermal pool (36° C), half Olympic sports pool (26-28°C) with Wild River flowing channel
- Fascinating sauna world in a Travertincave
- Panoramic fitness and strength training center indoor and outdoor fitness area
- Varied daily fitness and sports program
- 200 km signposted and GPS supported walking paths and bike trails all over the UNESCO site Val d’Orcia
- Diversified and social program with trekking and cultural excursions
- Mountain bikes and e-bikes at disposal for free
- AKI Kids Club for the youngest over 4 years and Teen Lounge for teens
- Free internet access
- and the cordial hospitality of our team